Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

spring is coming

Spring is coming. I have to believe it is or I will go crazy. There's snow on the ground here in Wisconsin and I can't tell you how depressing it feels. I dislike Wisconsin. That's just the honest truth. Spring always brings the feeling of new beginning and happiness, but it's taking its sweet time this year. You'd think I'd be used to this nonsense after 18 years in this state, but I'm not. I can't help but long for a more desirable climate.

It's coming, I know it is. It's just so hard to believe myself when I say that.

But with spring does come new beginnings, new opportunities and new found confidence. There will definitely be some changes here in blogland for me and I hope they are as positive as they feel in my head. And I hope they don't take me 30,000 times longer than they should to accomplish, like basically every task in my life these days. I'll get it done.

I feel like I'm trying to convince myself in this post. And maybe I am. It's my inner dialogue. Do you have that? Do you talk to yourself in your head as much as I do? I hope so.

Ok, I'll post some pictures of the little miss princess tomorrow. Then I'll talk to you about making a list of everything you don't do. It's a lot more liberating than it sounds.

BTW: This photo is straight out of the camera with very basic, minimal edits- just a little warming and brightening.

No comments: