Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

i wish i had a delorean

I'm still under construction. I can't seem to get it done. I fell asleep at 9 the other night and I never have enough hours in a day. I'm so close though, so close. The toddler has been extraordinarily.. challenging. There are about one million and thirteen things on my list. But I'm crossing them off. I had my first shoot in months last night and it went better than I expected. I'm happy with what came of it and I'm excited to share it. The biggest thing I'm struggling with right now is finding my voice, not comparing myself, realizing that I'm young. I'm 22 and I always feel like I wish I was 32. I wish I could fast forward a bit and skip some of the most challenging things. But alas, I know nothing about the time-space continuum- time travel isn't in the cards.

Why am in such a hurry?
Hmm.. I guess it's because I'm ready! I'm excited! I've got more to think about than just me!
That's why.

So even though I can't time travel, I'm working at the speed of light to get things moving with my business.

And in other news, the toddler got a bubble gun for Easter and now bubbles are the coolest.

No comments: