Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

isabel & henrik | madison, waunkee children's and sibling photographer

These kids make me so happy. They are so cute! They both have the most perfect skin I have ever seen and the bluest blues in the world. Isabel was immediately excited to see me and she is so talkative. She reminded me so much of Evan because she is so random and I love that. She is really petite and her little brother isn't so much! He's got the most adorable grunt and laugh, though it takes a bit to get it out of him. We photographed at their gorgeous home and at this awesome bridge nearby. These two live so independently of each other now, but they will interact more and more. Nevertheless, I enjoyed photographing these siblings so much and I can't wait to see them getting bigger and bigger. How amazing would those last two look on canvas?! Amazing!

No comments: