Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

random on monday

I didn't blog last week. Life happened. I have a 4 month old and an almost 3 year old. To say that I was exhausted last week is an understatement. I'm still pretty tired, but I can't not blog anymore, so I took some random pictures of what is happening in our lives this morning. I also tweeted a couple of pictures earlier.

I bought Bethenny's book yesterday. I keep hearing about how good it is and I LOVE her on Bravo.
I really feel like I'm gonna love this.
It's in the bathroom.
I don't have a lot of time to read.
It was a girl's afternoon yesterday, so Mila also got some new toys..
Nothing too special, just some links to bite on.
Mila is finally taking a nap.. in her swing..
She was already woken up once.. that was not good.
So she's sleeping and Evan is watching a movie.
Can you guess which one?
We're snacking on these disgusting things today.
We bought them and don't like them much.
But we won't throw them away, so we're eating them.
And yum, I've been enjoying a LOT of iced tea lately.
With lots of lemons. No sugar.

I've got a boatload of laundry to get finished.. it's neverending lately.
I organized my business things a bit yesterday, which feels nice.
I just photographed my first senior on Friday night and I have another one next week.
I am so psyched!
I rented a 35mm lens to play with. It will be here Thursday and I think I might fall in love.
I mean, I thought I loved my 50, but it just isn't giving me everything I want lately.

Anyway, Happy Monday!

P.S. Did you watch Meg's random Monday video yet? I just love how open and real she is.
I feel like she's me, but just a bit older, more wise and with lots more kids! I guess that's why I love her.

No comments: