Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

1 month

My baby girl is 1 month old. Each day seemed so long, but the month seemed so short. It's as if I've been living in a slow motion movie that is being fast forwarded. This girl has already amazed us so much. She has rolled over from belly to back a couple of times, though perhaps not on purpose. Her head control is getting better by the day. She is a little bit more fussy than Evan was, but she also sleeps a lot more than he did. She makes me want to be a better mother each and every second. She pushes me to be. She's got the most beautiful big blue eyes, though I'm unsure what color those will change to in the coming months. Her hair seems to be growing in and I may just get my brunette child! So far, life as a family of four has been a dream.. so tired it could be a dream.. She smiles all the time when she sleeps and I can't wait until she is smiling at me.

I take about a million pictures a day. I can't post everything, but here are some of my favorites lately..

Happy 1 month Mila!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO cute! love the pics! you are so talented! she is just sooo little and cute and new! i'm glad that you can capture her at this size! she won't be that way for long :(
-Jenny

Elizabeth said...

It's been a month already?! Wow the time has flown. She is gorgeous!

Emma @ BabyGiftStation.com said...

Love your photos! THis is such a great age! Enjoy it!