Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

charlotte & parker | madison, portage children's photographer

This session was definitely a challenge; a challenge I openly accepted! Charlotte is one fast-paced girl and I love it. Her mom calls her a wild child and she is so right. This girl could not be more happy. Right when she got out of the car, she started telling me about how much she loves horses- I love a girl that loves to talk! And Parker.. well, he's a little more mellow than his sister. They couldn't be more different. His sweet smiles and quiet demeanor just make me want to cuddle him. As his sister ran away to plan in the splash park, he stayed with me for some extra time. He sat on my lap and pointed toward his sister- he can't wait until he can really keep up with her! These kids make me so happy and their mom is a sweetheart too. I absolutely cannot wait to see if they stay this different as they grow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! You are so talented!!!!