Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

maddy & kenny | madison couples photographer

I've known Madalen and Kenny since high school. I'm so glad to be rekindling my friendship with them because they are the sweetest couple. They aren't engaged, but they are definitely in a "strings attached!" kind of relationship. I am so glad they have come so far. They recently celebrated 5 years together! I had a ton of fun walking around the Memorial Union with them. I wanted to showcase the location they chose, but I also wanted to photograph it in a way that wasn't cheesy or obvious. The union chairs are very iconic, so it's a popular place. These two were up for whatever, which is absolutely what I want in the couples I photograph. They picked the absolute PERFECT outfits and I love all the color.. I think it really adds to the feeling of young love.

To book a session with me, please use my CONTACT FORM or EMAIL me directly: jaimie@jaimiemyers.com - I can't wait to meet you.

No comments: