Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

melissa | madison senior portrait photographer | verona area high school

Melissa is so fun! Seriously, this girl has a great head on her shoulders and a love for Jake Gyllenhaal like no other. We had such a great time exploring some new locations. It rained on us twice, but Melissa was a trooper and even agreed to meet me a second time so that we could hit our last location. Plus, her family taught me that there is a Jelly Belly factory not so far away and now my 2-year-old is going to have the coolest birthday ever! Thank you for picking me as your photographer for such a fun time in your life. I hope to be able to take pictures of you and your beautiful family again.

To book a session with me, please use my CONTACT FORM or EMAIL me directly: jaimie@jaimiemyers.com - I can't wait to meet you.

No comments: