Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

my little man

The past week has been different. My husband's schedule was completely different than normal and he worked really long days. This meant that I had to be extra patient. Anyone that knows me in real life knows I'm not the most patient person... so it was hard in moments and in others, so great. Evan and I bonded a lot as we had very full days together. I had to find a lot of activities to fill the time. I watched him be so free and so compassionate in so many different scenarios. I almost came to tears when I realized that I'm raising a son who is kind in every way. He's got his moments, but he's kind. He always helps other people and he says to his sister.. "Good job getting those teeth Mila!" He's so proud of her. And I'm so proud of him.

No comments: