Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

sunset walk

October is so beautiful. The leaves are beautiful. The air is crisp and clean. No humidity. This year and last year have seemed unusually warm in October for Wisconsin. I'm not complaining! It's weird when you're expecting to put on a sweatshirt and you actually need a tank top, though.

Last week we went on a couple of walks near sunset and one night I brought my camera because we were going to a nearby path that has a lot of pretty foliage and gorgeous fields. Evan brought his scooter, which is basically his favorite thing and Mila just chilled out in the stroller. We take a lot of walks since we bought the double jogger and these long, relaxing walks are my favorite. I always come back feeling more inspired and closer to the people I love. And what's better than that?!

No comments: