Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

holiday inspiration | day 1

Lately I've been trying to organize my "inspiration" binders. You see, I tear tons and tons of pages from magazines, but until recently they just sat in piles. I finally decided to at least organize it a little bit. I sorted the pages into categories (recipes, holidays, design, etc.) and now I'm excited to share some of my holiday inspiration with you! I'm hoping to share at least one piece of my binder with you each day for the next couple of weeks. I may even pull some things from online if I find something particularly awesome. Get excited!



left: Martha Stewart
right: Real Simple

We haven't quite finished our holiday decorating yet, but we did get a tree and put the lights on. So for now, I'll leave you with some beautiful, beautiful dreamy holiday bokeh. You can get there will be many more of these now that I have f/1.8 on my side.

No comments: