Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

shutterfly it up


I totally would have designed my own Christmas cards.
I really thought about it.
But then life happened. And Shutterfly presented me with this really great opportunity.

Kudos to those of you who are making scrapbooked Christmas cards.
Or to those of you who have already mailed your Christmas cards.
It just did not happen for me this year.
This will actually be the first year that I send out Christmas cards with pictures.
2 years ago, I don't even remember sending one.
Last year, I got the cheapest cards I could find from Target.
So needless to say, I am really excited to send out a picture card this year.
Thank you Shutterfly, thank you.
I really love that Shutterfly makes it so easy to upload pictures.
And that they have cute designs that won't break the bank.
And that they have cute designs that aren't the traditional colors. Way to go.

When I'm super easily uploading a picture to drag into my favorite card design, I could also easily make a calendar for a grandparent or make birthday invitation super early or even consider picking out a template for a birth announcement for our little girl.

Interested in 50 free holiday cards too? Click here to find out how.

No comments: