Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

a random list

 (art print from society 6 // found on sfgirlbybay's pinterest)

I've been so MIA from the blog lately. With good reason, I promise! If you're friends with me on Facebook, you know that we recently found out we are moving all the way from Madison, Wisconsin to MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina. We are moving in a little over a month, so needless to say, we've got a lot to do.

In my searches through all my random stuff, I found this list that I wrote probably a year ago. It was supposed to be a "life lessons" list of sorts. So many of these things are things I really believe and things that shape the way I live. I thought I'd share with you some of my randomness!

#1 Too tight clothing looks bad on everyone.
#2 Grocery shopping without a list is like financial and dietary suicide.
#3 Sometimes all it takes is a little fresh air.
#4 Most of what you are is what you are not.
#5 High risk, high reward
#6 When in doubt, do it.
#7 Don't be afraid to turn down the wrong street.
#8 Your first shouldn't be your last.
#9 Buy local.
#10 You will never fully understand the economy or politics.
#11 Those who seek joy, find it.
#12 Learn to make your favorite cookie from scratch.
#13 Put your own twist on it.
#14 Don't play dumb.
#15 When you are home, you'll know.
#16 Make time for what you love.
#17 Never let passion escape you.
#18 Let your life lead you.
#19 Do what you think you can't.
#20 Respect nature.
#21 When the going gets tough, look back at yourself as a child.
#22 It's okay to be judgmental sometimes.
#23 Play hard, work hard.
#24 Resist the urge to hang out with your cell phone.
#25 Words are just that.
#26 Don't organize your socks and underwear.
#27 Bring it with you.
#28 You don't need anyone to back you up if you're willing to do that job yourself.
#30 Making mistakes is better than it feels.
#31 Your boyfriend should not be your only friend.
#32 Each thought should not become words.

So how's that for 32 bits of random thought? Have a lovely weekend friends!

No comments: