Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

a home with a library

Happy Monday! We are having a family day today (my husband works most weekends and gets random days off) and we are headed to a local tourist attraction that we got free tickets to. I had planned to go to the new library branch, but I think I'll save it for later in the week. I thought it only appropriate though, that I share with you my love for library rooms. My whole life I have dreamed of having shelves and shelves of books in my home. Not quite there yet, but still, my heart stops when I see one I like. I normally go for more light and bright spaces, but when it comes to library rooms, I am attracted to more deep colors. Cozy looking places to sit are a must.

Both found via Pinterest:
1. Linked to You Are My Fave, though I cannot find the original page or source. PLEASE let me know if you know it! Love to give credit where credit is due.
2. via Canadian House and Home

No comments: