Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

branding genius: blushington


For a few years now, I've been pretty obsessed with the idea of branding and how it can really have a huge impact on a business's success. Having a cute logo is only part of the genius branding equation. Other factors such as a strong brand idea and brand strategy are equally, if not more, important.

When I came across Blushington, I fell in LOVE. The idea behind Blushington is basically that our makeup is an extension of us as women and that we shouldn't see it as just a luxury. I don't know about you, but I would just about die to have a personal makeup artist do my makeup everyday and this brand wants to make that happen at an affordable price. For only $20 for an "on-the-go" makeup look, a girl can't go wrong!

When I saw the storefront, I was instantly smitten. How adorable! The blush pink color and the beautiful windows and logo on the door would draw me in immediately. They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but they never said anything about storefronts!

Currently in West Hollywood, we can only hope there is room for expansion! We all need one of these!

Check out Blushington's website and Facebook page. AND their recent feature at the Glitter Guide.
photo by Tim Melideo via the Glitter Guide

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! I'm with you on this! Blushington sounds awesome! I would love to have someone do my makeup even just once in my lifetime! The storefront is beautiful. The owners have it right in the mark - they are clearly savvy!

Alison said...

One of the best things I did for my wedding, engagements and bridals was have my makeup done professionally. So much less stressful for the girl who uses clear mascara. Super sweet branding of Blushington.